Sunbird sews goes online

By Sunbird Sews - Monday, May 15, 2017

How would a tiny colorful sunbird, which loves to sew, look when it goes fabric hunting instead of spider hunting. Will it limit its fabric purchases to fit in its tiny nest ? Someone who sews knows the answer ,you bet! Sunbird sews is going to be all about handmade stuff ,stuff that I make. I shall also write about what I make for all the kind and pleasant people who come to me for tailoring services. Sometimes about fabrics, sometimes tips and techniques maybe , Indian fabrics and its heritage. Also about the recent bug of natural sustainable fabrics that has caught my eye. Now that I am writing this first post , I hope I do maintain it and write more sewing stories and meet other birds who sew along on plant Earth!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got something to say or ask? I am happy to hear in the comments. I will get back to you right here ASAP.