Pink purple candy frock

By Sunbird Sews - Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Pink purple frock dress for little girl with neck pearl embroidery and gathered skirt color blocked dress

Well Hello,

Short and sweet update about a sweet little dress I made for my four year old Niece M. My dear grandmother treasured some cotton fabrics and wished some dress to be made for M. 

The skirt I made is color blocked and looked really cute. I really liked the wooden buttons show up at the back. I decided to sit with it and embroider the neckline. I used all Indian color combinations and it was well received. 

My sister was happy with the frock and M was happily playing all day wearing this soft cotton frock , yeah! 

Comfortable and simple clothes are the ones that will be most used by anyone and more so by children. Texture wins over print definitely! What do you think ?

If you are new to this blog, you may want to follow along via Instagram.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got something to say or ask? I am happy to hear in the comments. I will get back to you right here ASAP.